The company operates a 1,300-m2 cash and carry department at its headquarters, where all ready-made plants are available for sale.
The following cooperation methods are available:
- Directly at the cash and carry department of the enterprise by visiting our premises.
- By ordering via telephone, e-mail or online through our website.
- By pre-ordering (when large quantities are required).
The following apply to orders placed via our web shop:
- Deliveries in the city of Thessaloniki are free of charge.
- Customers located elsewhere bear the cost of transport, which is carried out by a company of their choice.
- Products are transported at the customer’s responsibility and no returns are accepted.
- Product payments must take place by the day after the order at the latest and always prior to the dispatch of products.
- In the event of a delay in payment for longer than a day after the order, the order is cancelled.
Orders may be delivered in any of the following ways:
- Via company-owned vans, following arrangements.
- Via associate transport companies throughout Greece.
Payment methods are as follows:
- Cash or credit card (up to 6 interest-free instalments) for purchases at the cash and carry department.
- Cash for orders delivered by company-owned vans.
- Advance payment via bank deposit for plants dispatched via transport company.
Our bank accounts are as follows:
- PIRAEUS BANK
ACCOUNT No: 6085-010037-732
ΙΒΑΝ: GR78 0171 0850 0060 8501 0037 732
- NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE
ACCOUNT No: 231 743012 44